5.08.2007

she turned me into a newt.

i'm doing much better now. just because we aren't talking every day doesn't mean she doesn't love me. i know she loves me. and i love her so much. it took a few things for me to snap out of it. 1. i needed to realize that we were talking more than most couples do. especially more than most couples that are seperated by 2 time zones and 2000 miles. 2. for some reason i needed to convince myself that she loved me. i'm not sure what did it. but something clicked, and now i know. i'm not guessing. i'm not hoping. i know. today is our 2 month anniversary. she said something last night that i found really sweet and touching, she said "the first 2 months of forever." it's little stuff like that. it's just so perfect. this has definately been hard, but i love her so much. not being obsessive is good too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.