4.16.2007

i miss her.

it's been a month since she left. some days are easier than others, but i always miss her. today is not one of the easier days. my body aches for her, it needs her in proximity. i can only hope she'll be back soon, i love her so much, i need to see her. the longer she's away, the harder it gets, and the worse the missing gets. the more i ache. we're talking 100% seriously about things like marriage plans. i totally believe with all my heart that nothing would make me happier than to spend the rest of my life with her. this only makes me fall in love with her more, it only makes me miss her more. i don't know if when she gets back it will be an event of monumental proportions, or if it'll just be good, just be right. either way, as long as i can have her in my arms, i'll be happy.

No comments: