4.10.2007

the things i think about all day.

my heart stops when i look at you.

i feel like i'm floating when i think of you.

i fall more deeply every time i hear your voice.

i would be totally lost if it weren't for you.

every night i think about kissing you goodnight, and gently touching
your face as we fall asleep in each others arms.

i get more excited every day when i think about spending the rest of
my life with you.

for the first time in my life, i feel like i'm with the most important
person in the world.

for the first time in my life, i feel like everything is really going
to be perfect.

for the first time in my life, i feel like i'm with someone who feels
the same as i do.

i want to do everything for you.

i want to do everything with you.

i have never felt this happy.

i have never felt so loving.

i have never felt so loved.

you are my true love, my soulmate.

No comments: